Here are some interesting fun cleaning facts:
Know a good cleaning fact? Drop us a Tweet @TwinkleClean.
- If you clean for two hours, you burn 200 calories. #burncalories #cleaning
- 70% of dust particles are comprised of dead skin flakes
- The average person spends 87% of their time indoors – make cleaning your home a priority
- Did you know most people say that their favourite room to clean in their house is the bathroom – what’s yours? Tweet @TwinkleClean
- As well as being tasty on Chips using ketchup on tarnished or corroded brass will help bring back its shine
- Running low on antibacterial spray – lemons are a great disinfectant. #cleaningtips
- Did you know the average woman cleans for 12, 896 hours in her lifetime vs 6, 448 hours for men!! Unfair or what!
- Wash your kitchen sinks regularly as research shows they actually have more germs than the toilet.
- Did you know most antibacterial cleaner must be left on surfaces for 30 to 60 seconds before wiping away. Remember that next time you clean your kitchen and bathroom surfaces.