Cleaning company Ealing – W5
Looking for the best cleaning company Ealing has to offer? Look no further!
Twinkle Clean is a cleaning company servicing the West London area covering: Paddington, Acton, Chiswick, Ealing, Hammersmith, Kensington, Maida Hill, North Kensington, Notting Hill and Shepherd’s Bush.
- As featured in:
Best Ealing has to offer
Whether you are moving out of your home or office in West London and are in need of an end of tenancy clean, builders clean or office cleaning, Twinkle Clean’s cleaning services get the job done right, first time around!
As a West London cleaning company we cover the following areas: Paddington, Acton, Chiswick, Ealing, Hammersmith, Kensington, Maida Hill, North Kensington, Notting Hill and Shepherd’s Bush.
Cleaning Company Review
Twinkle Cleaners are an excellent end of Tenancy cleaning company ... during our check out the inventory clerk commented on how exceptionally clean the flat was and that it was one of the fastest check outs he'd ever had to do! I'd highly recommend this company.
More about Ealing
In recent years house hunters have flocked to Ealing for its large houses, period architecture, great shops and tranquil parks. Add to this, the flourishing restaurant scene and excellent tube service into central London you can really see why Ealing has become a real property hotspot.
The best of Ealing
Often visitors are surprised at how green Ealing. There are 1,900 acres of green spaces and the Borough as a whole has more than 100 parks and open spaces with Ealing itself having no shortage. Our favourite of Ealing’s open green spaces are Warpole, Lammas and Gunnersbury Park.
- Haven Green is a green oasis in the heart of Ealing
- Ealing Common offers 42 acres of beautiful open green space for locals to enjoy and relax in all year round.
What to do in Ealing
- For shopping locals head to Ealing Broadway and the Arcadia Shopping Centres with more shops on the Broadway
- Gunnersbury Park Museum – here there’s a collection of paintings and photographs reflecting life in Ealing and Hounslow from prehistory to the present day.
- Supporting local talent and emerging artists, Open Ealing is a new arts initiative on the Uxbridge Road offering studios, classes, workshops, book clubs and exhibitions.
- Head to Leeland Road on Saturday mornings for the Ealing Farmers Market where locals stock up their kitchens with fresh farm produce
- West Ealing Craft Market offers a range of handmade gifts, jewellery and cards. It is held on the first Saturday of the month on St James Avenue.
Did you know: During the 1880s, Ealing proclaimed itself as the ‘Queen of the Suburbs’. Fast forward to today, and Ealing is a leafy west London suburb with a busy and growing town centre.
- Ealing Studios is the oldest continuously working film studio in the world. The Ealing Comedies of the 1950s are considered a high point of British cinema. Ealing Studios has since accommodated high profile films including Notting Hill, Star Wars – Episode 2, Sean Of The Dead and Bridget Jones 2.
- A number of musicians attended Ealing Art College – Pete Townshend – songwriter and lead guitarist of The Who, Freddie Mercury – lead singer of Queen, Roger Ruskin Spear – of The Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band and Ronnie Wood of The Rolling Stones.
- Ealing has the largest Sikh community in London and is home to the largest Sikh temple outside India.
- Ealing Lawn Tennis Club was once the most successful ladies tennis club in the world.
Book a cleaning company today
Twinkle Clean offer a range of cleaning services relevant to businesses in Ealing including office cleaning, end of tenancy cleaning, retail cleaning and builders cleaning.
We pride ourselves on offering a truly reliable professional cleaning service in London. Book the best cleaning services Ealing has to offer today with Twinkle Clean.