If you’re reading this you’ve probably searched on Google for
‘cheap end of tenancy cleaning’ or ‘cheap end of tenancy cleaning london’.
Welcome! Read on for what to look our for when making your decision on whether or not to go cheap!
What is end of tenancy cleaning?
End of tenancy cleaning, tenancy cleaning, post tenancy cleaning etc are all names given to a type of deep cleaning which most modern tenancy agreement state is required when a tenant or tenants are vacating a rental property.
It’s less common with house purchases, however if the vendor is feeling nice they may decide to book a cleaning company to make the place spotless for the new owners!
Why is it important?
you’ve just signed your tenancy agreement to your lovely new flat in London and……
you open the front door start walking around and see greasy kitchen cupboards, dirty floors, dusty skirting boards a smelly fridge. Not ideal right?
By lanlords or estate agents requiring an end of tenany clean they ensure the property is always clean dna fresh for the new tenant.
Should I go with a cheap quote?
When it comes to this type of cleaning you really do pay for what you get. Often a cheap price means:
- cleaners being paid minimum wage or in some cases less
- use of domestic rather than specialist deep cleaning operatives
- more hassle and ££££ down the line as you may fail your inventory check
= a BIG headache
Value for money
If it’s value for money you’re looking for watch our video on how Twinkle Clean deliver on this.
Twinkle Clean was created with a focus on:
- Quality: Strict quality control procedures in place to minimise comebacks
- Value: Providing a balance between value for money and quality
- Honesty: Fair wages for all our cleaners = low staff turnover
- Professionalism: Uniformed cleaning operatives wearing ID badges at all times
Don’t just take our word for it. Read our excellent independent customer reviews on Google+ or watch the short video below on why we’re the BEST value for money!
If you’re really just our there for the cheapest deal GOOD LUCK to you and we hope it works out!
Read our guide to the cost of end of tenancy cleaning.