Here are some interesting fun cleaning facts:
- If you clean for two hours, you burn 200 calories. #burncalories #cleaning
- 70% of dust particles are comprised of dead skin flakes
- The average person spends 87% of their time indoors – make cleaning your home a priority
- Did you know most people say that their favourite room to clean in their house is the bathroom – what’s yours? Tweet @TwinkleClean
- As well as being tasty on Chips using ketchup on tarnished or corroded brass will help bring back its shine
- Running low on antibacterial spray – lemons are a great disinfectant. #cleaningtips
- Did you know the average woman cleans for 12, 896 hours in her lifetime vs 6, 448 hours for men!! Unfair or what!
- Wash your kitchen sinks regularly as research shows they actually have more germs than the toilet.
- Did you know most antibacterial cleaner must be left on surfaces for 30 to 60 seconds before wiping away. Remember that next time you clean your kitchen and bathroom surfaces.
Know a good cleaning fact? Drop us a Tweet @TwinkleClean.