For the best cleaning company London has to offer, choose Twinkle Clean.
Why Twinkle Clean?
There’s no shortage of "professional" cleaning companies in London. Choosing the wrong cleaning company often results in unnecessary costs and time wasted.
With Twinkle Clean you get:
Cleaning services Hammersmith
More about Hammersmith
Hammersmith is extremely popular with families due to the schools and space. Young professionals have been flocking here over the last few years owing to its connections across London and with it being more affordable than living more centrally. Book your hammersmith cleaning company today.
Top five features of Hammersmith
- Four tube lines and the A4 artery make Hammersmith truly well connected
- Riverside. Locals enjoy the beautiful stretch of river between Hammersmith and Chiswick. And if you’re keen, locals can join the rowing and sailing clubs
- Shopping. There is the Kings Mall shopping centre and some shops in Hammersmith but the neighbouring shopping mecca Westfield Shopping Centre is just a short way away
- Nightlife. There are lots of fun great gastro pubs and bars including the Hammersmith Ram
- Culture. Hammersmith offers two excellent attractions, the widely renowned Hammersmith Apollo and the Lyric Theatre, and there’s also the brilliant Riverside Studios
London areas we cover
- Central London
- North West London
- South West London
- West London
Featured service: End of tenancy cleaning
A guaranteed deep cleaning service provided at the end of a tenancy.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your working hours?
Cleaning teams work from Monday – Sunday, starting at 7 am. Our last cleaning time slot is around 6 pm. This may vary during bank holidays and holidays. Please contact us if you require a service outside of these hours.
What does your end of tenancy clean service cover?
Our move out service uses a thorough five-page end of tenancy cleaning checklist which meets the standards required by landlords and estate agents.
Is parking or congestion charging included?
Any parking or congestion charging is an additional charge to your quote and may need to be paid on the day. Your cleaning team will do their best to find free parking or ways to avoid the congestion charge.
Do the cleaners speak English?
Yes, we ensure all cleaners speak at least a good level of English. All our supervisors and managers are required to speak a very good level of English.
Do you price match?
Our prices are always competitive and reflect the quality and level of service you will receive. If you would like to discuss our price matching offer please get in touch today.
Are the cleaners insured?
All cleaning technicians are insured and professionally trained, All cleaners go through introductory training and on-field practice before attending a client’s home or office. Also, we regularly carry out spot checks to ensure our high standards are maintained.