This is our standard office cleaning checklist which, together with a signed office cleaning agreement, outlines the service we deliver to you. Additional items can be added at the customers request and must be agreed to in writing.
At beginning: Check handbook for any requests (if applicable)
Office and reception area:
- Remove, wash and dry mugs and other crockery. Put away in cupboard.
- Remove any visible cobwebs
- Vacuum all floors, incl. door mat, ensuring you get into all corners and under desks.
- Dust/wipe all desks (customer to ensure staff tidy desk space to make access easy)
- Empty bins and replace bin bags
- Wipe clean and disinfect door handles.
- Hoover landing areas and staircases
- Wash and disinfect floors (incl behind the door)
- Scour and clean toilet bowls and sinks (incl taps) with appropriate materials
- Sanitise and clean toilet seats, cisterns and exterior of toilet bowl
- Replenish toilet roll (customer to supply unless otherwise agreed)
- Wipe clean any mirrors
- Clean exterior and interior of microwave oven (if applicable)
- Wash up and clear sink and draining board
- Refill kitchen towels, hand wash and washing up liquid as required (customer to supply unless otherwise agreed)
- Empty bins and replace bin bags (customer to supply unless otherwise agreed)
- Wipe exterior of kitchen appliances (kettle, toaster etc)
- Hoover and mop floors
Weekly/Monthly tasks (if applicable)
- Dust all surfaces (desks, displays, top of wall hangings/pictures, light fittings, filing cabinet, skirting, monitors, keyboards, PC mice, tops of computers (inc. towers), tops of radiators, air conditioner, window sills/frames, wall clocks)
- Wipe skirting boards, painted surfaces (i.e. cupboard doors below displays)