Deep Oven Cleaning London
Book our professional move out cleaning service today.
- Specialist oven cleaners
- No job to big or too small
- Price starting from £20
- Fully insured up to £2million
REQUEST A QUOTE
- As featured in:
More about our deep oven cleaning service
Your time is valuable and better spent doing things you love than getting down on your hands and knees and scrubbing your oven clean. Book our oven cleaning in London and let the professionals do the work.
Oven’s are one of the most neglected appliances in the modern kitchen. We use them daily yet we let the food and carbon debris build up over time.
Our carefully selected and approved over cleaners will dismantle the oven (where appropriate) and clean each element individually.
Meet the founder: After receiving bad service personally, Twinkle Clean’s Founder shares his ambitious plans …
Special Offer: Get 10% off Oven Cleaning when you book today.
What does your oven cleaning service include?
Your specialist move out cleaners will turn up on the day fully insured and with all the professional grade cleaning chemicals and equipment needed to do the job.
- Expert friendly end of tenancy cleaners – your oven cleaning service will be done by fully equipped & insured specialist cleaners.
- Not time based – this guaranteed service is not hourly based. The cleaning technicians will use our tried and tested oven cleaning technique and will remain in the property until your oven has been fully cleaned.
- Professional grade cleaning materials – the end of tenancy cleaners use professional products (not available to buy in the shops) from commercial cleaning suppliers. This enables a professional finish you can’t get from using materials you buy in your local supermarket.
- Key collection and drop off upon request – to make life easier for you we can arrange for your keys to be collected from your estate agent or a neighbour. This may incur a further charge.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are our most frequently asked questions relating to our oven cleaning service covering London. If you require more info on any of our professional cleaning services then please get in touch with a member of our team today.
Q. What are your working hours?
A. Our cleaning teams work from Monday – Sunday, starting at 7am. Our last cleaning time slot is normally 6pm.
Q. My oven is really dirty and i’m worried it can’t be cleaned
A. Don’t worry, we have cleaned some ovens that have been left for several years. There is however a limit to how effective the cleaning will be and this depends on the age of the oven and how long since it was last cleaned. If you’re unsure about this, send some pictures to quote [at] twinkleclean.co.uk and one of our team will get back to you.
Q. Do you charge VAT on cleaning services?
A. No, we are not VAT registered at present and therefore we do not charge VAT on our cleaning services.
Q. How long does oven cleaning take?
A. It really depends on the size and condition of the oven. We tell most customers to allow 3-5 hours for the full deep cleaning.
Q. Do I need to provide any cleaning equipment or materials?
A. Normally this not needed as your oven cleaning technician will bring everything they need on the day. However, if your oven is particularly dirty then feel free to coat it using an oven cleaner the night before.
Q. Do I need to be in the property when the cleaning is taking place?
A. It’s not needed but you can of course remain if the property if you would like.