1. Terms of website use
1.1 Accessing our site
- 1.1.1 Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- 1.1.3 You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
1.2 Quotations, bookings and liabilities
- 1.2.1 We do not accept any responsibility or any liability for any costs incurred further to any failure of our online booking system or associated CRM software in relation to any booking you make with us
- 1.2.2 Any quotation which is given by us does not constitute a booking confirmation and/or formation of a contract. A booking time slot will be reserved by us once full payment of the booking fee and/or any deposit (unless otherwise agreed) has been received in full and in cleared funds.
- 1.2.3 Any quotation that is made by us is done so in our capacity as agent for the Cleaning Company, (as defined above). We act as agent for the Cleaning Company and as such any liability further to the cleaning itself and/or payment for the cleaning will remain between you and the Cleaning Company.
1.3 Intellectual Property Rights
- 1.3.1 We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- 1.3.2 You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
- 1.3.3 You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- 1.3.4 Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
- 1.3.5 You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
1.4 Reliance on information posted
- 1.4.1 Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed.
- 1.4.2 We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
1.5 Our site changes regularly
- 1.5.1 We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely.
- 1.5.2 Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
1.6 Our liability for the material on the site
- 1.6.1 The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- 126.96.36.199 All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- 188.8.131.52 Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including:
- 184.108.40.206.1 loss of income or revenue;
- 220.127.116.11.2 loss of business;
- 18.104.22.168.3 loss of profits or contracts;
- 22.214.171.124.4 loss of anticipated savings;
- 126.96.36.199.5 loss of data;
- 188.8.131.52.6 loss of goodwill;
- 184.108.40.206.7 wasted management or office time; and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- 1.6.2 This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
1.7 Information about you and your visits to our site
- 1.7.2 By using our site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
- 1.7.3 We may send you promotional offers from time to time. By interacting with our website you are permitting us to do so.
1.8 Viruses, hacking and other offences
- 1.8.1 You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- 1.8.2 By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- 1.8.3 We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
1.9 Linking to our site
- 1.9.1 You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- 1.9.2 You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- 1.9.3 Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in these terms.
- 1.9.4 If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to quote @ twinkleclean.co.
1.10 Links from our site
- 1.10.1 Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
- 1.10.2 We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
1.11 Jurisdiction and applicable law
- 1.11.1 The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
2. Service Terms and Conditions
2.1 Pricing, Parking and Congestion Charging
- 2.1.1 Prices quoted by the Company are based on average completion times in accordance with the Cleaning Company’s prices.
- 2.1.2 We reserve the right to amend the initial quotation if either upon inspection of the property or during the cleaning the Cleaning Company and/or any supervisor supplied by the Company assesses that the job is going to take more time to complete, or the Customer’s original requirements change before or during the cleaning. Any revision to the price must be accepted by the Customer before the cleaning is carried out .
- 2.1.3 The Cleaning Company will require either a parking space or valid permit for one vehicle, or metered parking is to be paid for by the Customer in order for the Cleaning Company to carry out any cleaning services.
- 2.1.4 The Customer is liable for full payment of any parking penalties incurred as a result of the Customer’s actions.
- 2.1.5 If the property which is being cleaned is in the congestion charging zone, then any applicable congestion charge which the Cleaning Company will incur must be paid for by the Customer.
- 2.1.6 At the time of booking please notify us of any expensive items, including furniture, which may require specialist treatment or chemicals. This includes but is not limited to parquet and oak flooring, wooden work surfaces and any other custom made items. Failure to provide these details may result in an increase in the price charged for the cleaning. We will inform the Cleaning Company of any such special requirements. For the avoidance of doubt, the Company is not liable for any loss or damage howsoever caused during the cleaning.
2.2 Insurance and Liability
- 2.2.1 Any claim for damage must be reported to the Cleaning Company within 48hours of the cleaning service visit. The Company will not be liable for any damage or loss caused to you or your property and any such liability will be between you and the Cleaning Company.
- 2.2.2 We reserve any right to refuse disclosure of confidential company documents.
- 2.2.3 We shall not be liable for the Cleaning Company or any third parties that the Cleaning Company may employ or any person who may enter or is present at the Customer’s premises during the cleaning visit nor any costs incurred of said 3rd parties not being granted access by the Customer. The Customer will be responsible for granting access to the property to both the Cleaning Company and/or any third parties.
- 2.2.4 We suggest, without acceptance of any liability, that all irreplaceable items (whether monetarily or sentimentally valuable) be stored away and/or not cleaned by the Cleaning Company and for the avoidance of doubt the Company accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused.
- 2.2.5 We are not responsible for any existing damage to Customer’s property in the form of old stains/burns/spillages etc. which cannot be cleaned/removed completely by the Cleaning Company using the industry standard cleaning methods.
- 2.2.6 Arrival times and cleaning times are an estimate. The Company will not be liable, under any circumstances, for missed/cancelled appointment costs or any other costs owing to delayed arrival or completion times. We agree that we will arrange the booking of the Cleaning Company and any liability thereafter will vest in the Cleaning Company.
2.3 Contracted cleaners and sub contractors
- 2.3.1 The Company employs the services of and acts as agent for the Cleaning Company, the Company also reserves the right to use any other contracted cleaners and/or sub contractors for any of its cleaning services and without providing any prior notification. The Cleaning Company allocated to carry out the cleaning by the Company, will be responsible for all loss or damage which may occur during any cleaning.
2.4 Claims for damages
- 2.4.1 The Cleaning Company will make every reasonable effort not to damage any property and the Cleaning Company will be liable for any replacement and/or loss or damage subject to any terms that the Customer has with the Cleaning Company.
- 2.4.2 In case of any damage, which is to be caused by the Cleaning Company, the Cleaning Company must be given first opportunity to make good any damage. For the avoidance of doubt, the Company will under no circumstances be liable for any damage and/or loss howsoever caused during the cleaning or after an initial booking has been made by the Customer.
3. End of Tenancy Cleaning
- 3.1.1 For bedrooms bigger than 20 square meters and living rooms bigger than 40 square meters the price quoted will increase and you agree that you agree to any change in said price.
- 3.1.2 The Customer must ensure that all personal belongings are completely moved out. In the event that this is not complied with, the Customer agrees to an additional charge of £50+VAT may be charged.
- 3.1.3 Rubbish or waste removal is not part of the Cleaning Company’s end of tenancy cleaning service and will incur an additional charge.
- 3.1.4 If the Customer is more than 30 minutes late a late fee may will be charged and the Customer agrees to such a charge.
- 3.1.5 An additional charge of £50+VAT will be applied if the Cleaning Company have to unblock drains.
- 3.1.6 Any price quoted is based on one single fridge freezer and one single oven. If any larger and/or additional appliances are to be cleaning the the Customer will incur an additional charge, such charge being at the discretion of the Cleaning Company.
- 3.1.7 If any ladders are required to reach any areas then the need for a ladder must be stated at booking. In the event that any ladder is required, the Customer will be liable for an additional charge, such charge to be at the discretion of the Cleaning Company.
- 3.1.8 The cleaning of 1) walls 2) any mould on walls or ceilings 3) the inside of toasters, kettles and other electrical appliances is not included in any quote which is provided to the Customer. The Company must be notified of any wall washing requirements at the time of booking.
- 3.1.9 Any price offered to the Customer will not include the cleaning of either vacuum cleaners, ironing boards, curtains or any other items which have been left in storage cupboards.
- 3.2.1 If you cancel your cleaning appointment less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled time, the Cleaning Company will charge you a £50+VAT cancellation fee. If you cancel your cleaning appointment more than 48
hours in advance of the appointment you will not incur a cancellation charge.
- 3.3.2 If you reschedule your cleaning appointment less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled time, the Cleaning Company will charge you a £25+VAT cancellation fee. Rescheduling your service at least 2 days in advance of the appointment, will incur no charges.
- 3.2.3 Both the initial booking fee and any deposit will be strictly non-refundable under any
- 3.2.4 The Cleaning Company may refuse any cleaning job if the condition of the property I or appears to be hazardous to either the health and/or well-being of its operatives. If the Company is not made aware of such potential hazards before the commencement of the cleaning service we reserve the right to charge the Customer will be charged £100+VAT by way of a non-refundable abortive fee.
- 3.2.5 The Cleaning Company may cancel or reschedule a service, where any accident or any unexpected or unforeseeable circumstances arise during the cleaning. The Company will not be liable to the Customer in any way in the event that any cleaning is cancelled further to this clause.
- 3.2.6 The Company will not be liable for any mistake made with regards to the booking. The Company will read back any booking made by telephone so as to confirm said booking. If a booking date is incorrect and the cleaners are subsequently turned away, the Cleaning Company will charge a £65+VAT fee to the Customer.
- 3.2.7 The Customer can reschedule or cancel the appointment over the phone or by e-mail.
- 3.3.1 All booking services, as provided by the Company, shall be deemed to have been carried out to the Customer’s satisfaction unless written notice is received by the Company with details of the complaint within 7 days of the booking being completed.
- 3.3.2 The Cleaning Company will manage all complaints received in respect of the cleaning itself and this will not be the responsibility of the Company. In the event that a complaint is passed to the Company, the Company will pass the complaint onto the Cleaning Company who will respond to the Customer.
4. General terms
4.1 Force majeure
Neither Party shall have any liability under or be deemed to be in breach of these terms for any delays or failures in performance of this agreement which result from circumstances beyond the reasonable control of that Party. The Party affected by such circumstances shall promptly notify the other Party in writing when such circumstances cause a delay or failure in performance and when they cease to do so.
These terms may only be amended in writing signed by duly authorised representatives of the Parties.
Subject to the following sentence, the Company may assign, delegate, sub-contract, mortgage, charge or otherwise transfer any or all of its rights and obligations under these terms without the prior written agreement of the other Party. The Customer may, however, assign and transfer all its rights and obligations under these terms to any person to which it transfers all of its business, provided that the assignee undertakes in writing to the Company to be bound by the obligations of the assignor under these terms.
No failure or delay by the Company in exercising any right, power or privilege under these terms shall impair the same or operate as a waiver of the same nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege preclude any further exercise of the same or the exercise of any other right, power or privilege. The rights and remedies provided in these terms are cumulative and not exclusive of any rights and remedies provided by law.
4.5 Agency, partnership etc
These terms shall not constitute or imply any partnership, joint venture, agency, fiduciary relationship or other relationship between the Parties other than the contractual relationship expressly provided for in this agreement. Neither Party shall have, nor represent that it has, any authority to make any commitments on the other Party’s behalf.
4.6 Further assurance
Each Party to these terms shall at the request and expense of the other or any of them execute and do any deeds and other things reasonably necessary to carry out the provisions of these terms or make it easier to enforce.
If any provision of these terms is prohibited by law or judged by a court to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, the provision shall, to the extent required, be severed from the terms and rendered ineffective as far as possible without modifying the remaining provisions of these terms , and shall not in any way affect any other circumstances of or the validity or enforcement of these terms .
In these terms unless the context otherwise requires:
- 4.8.1 words importing any gender include every gender;
- 4.8.2 words importing the singular number include the plural number and vice versa;
- 4.8.3 words importing persons include firms, companies and corporations and vice versa;
- 4.8.4 references to numbered clauses and schedules are references to the relevant clause in or schedule to these terms ;
- 4.8.5 any obligation on any Party not to do or omit to do anything is to include an obligation not to allow that thing to be done or omitted to be done;
- 4.8.6 the headings to the clauses, schedules and paragraphs of these terms are not to affect the interpretation;
- 4.8.7 any reference to an enactment includes reference to that enactment as amended or replaced from
time to time and to any subordinate legislation or byelaw made under that enactment;
- 4.8.8 where the word ‘including’ is used in these terms, it shall be understood as meaning ‘including without limitation’.
http://www.twinkleclean.co is a site operated by Twinkle Clean Limited. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 08211992 and have our registered office at 75 Park Lane, Croydon , CR9 1XS, United Kingdom.